- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
CODE OF ETHICS
Been going to Westgate for over a year now and can't be more pleased. Every repair bill you receive is itemized so you can see how much each part/service was and how much labor was charged. Dan has routinely demonstrated his honest business practices when diagnosing and repairing our vehicles. He's always communicated to me effectively and respectfully. I know when I take my car here I can trust that I will be receiving high quality repairs and that I will never be taken advantage of.~ AJ M.
Wonderful service! Very knowledgeable, trusting, and doesn't over charge! I won't take my car anywhere else!~ Maggie S.